Monday, November 16, 2009


Holy Triptych Angel and Shimmer Paint

This was another of the cards from my Shimmer paint stamp camp last week. I have never used Gold and Silver together before. Don't you just love it. The gold embossed tag, with the silver embossed angel and Silver Shimmer paint on the angels wings makes this card quite stunning. The shine unfortunatly doesn't show up in my scan.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Holy Tryptch, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzlegerry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Encore Gold, Encore Silver. Bordering Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Blush Blossom, Barely Banana
Accessories: Gold and Silver Embossing Powder, Embossing buddy, powder pals, Platinum Shimmer Paint, Razzleberry 1/2" polka-dot ribbon (turned over), Gold Elastic cord, Aquapainter, paint brush

This is the card I cased: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/675472?&cat=11090&si=baroque I used Shimmer paint for the wings and Gold cord instead of 2nd ribbon, I left off the brads, left of sponging around tag and changed one of the cardstock colors for Rich Razzleberry. Thanks for looking.
Happy Stampin'
Janet

No comments: