Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Tag Bitty Box
Here is another stamp camp project that your are going to love. You will make this awesome little box and 6 gift tags to go inside. (the box would easily hold 12 tags, if you so desired). I cased the box from Tami White at Stamp with Tami. I made several modifications to Tami's project. I used Real Red and Glorious Green for my box. I did not have the snowflake stamp and snowflake punch, so I used the Sizzlets snowflakes and punched them out of gold paper. I also added a rhinestone brad to my snowflake and a mat around my modern label punch. Then I used the Christmas punch hostess set to make my tags instead of making the tags out of the envelope portion of the Bitty Box and envelope die. I also added Champagne shimmer paint to my red embossed paper. The combination of the shimmering red and gold, with the rhinestone is quite stunning.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Christmas Punch (hostess), Teeny Tiney Wishes
Ink: Ballet Blue, Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Real Red
Stampin' Write markers: Bravo Burgundy, Real Red, Glorious Green, Handsome Hunter
Paper: Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White and Gold
Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Folder Petals-a-Plenty, Bitty Box and envelope xl die, Modern Label, Tag, Scallop Square, Wide Oval, Scallop Oval and Curley Label punches, Stampin' sponges, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Fire Square Rhinestone brad, Mat pack, Paper Piercer, Silver cord, empty Stampin' Mist bottle with mister.
Non Stampin' Up Supplies: Alcohol (the non drinking type!)

Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin'

No comments: