Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Noel Accordian Tag

I cased this tag: taylored expressions.blogspot.com/search/label/alteredart and of course made a few changes to make it my own. Her tag is a much larger (8"), mine is 4 1/4" so you can get two accordian bases from one sheet of cardstock. I ran my ribbon behind my square mats and put all my knots (did I tell you I don't do bows) at the top of the tags instead of randomly. I also made a few adjustments to use all Stampin' Up! products (of course!!!) I am quite please at how it turned out. Thanks Taylor for the inspiration. This projedt is also a part of Decembers stamp camp and you will receive a tag template to take home with your class kit. See my calendar for camp dates.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet stamp set.
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive
Paper: Read Red, Old Olive, Whisper White (accordian base) and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Scallop Circle, and 1 3/8" circle punches, Mistletoe and Real Red Polka dot ribbon. (I used the back side) Mini glue dots. Snail Adhesive

Happy Stampin'

Thanks for looking

No comments: