Monday, December 14, 2009

Shimmery Gifts of Christmas
It took me quite awhile to decide on my Christ-mas card, since Stampin' Up! has such a great selection this year. This is what I finally decided on.  I am quite pleased. What do you think? Notice how the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder matches this stamp perfectly. Of course I had to use the new shimmer paint. How am I going to survive without this awesome product. My mantra used to be "If it isn't moving stamp on it", it is now" If it isn't moving stamp and shimmer it"  I really wish you could see the shimmer on line. It is quite stunning. Updated News Flash!!! Stampin' Up! just anounced that the shimmer paints will still be available after the Holiday mini catalog expires. Yahoo!!!!!

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Gifts of Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Stampin' Up! exclusive Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. Gold Embossing powder, embossing buddy, Gold Mist Shimmer paint.,Left over rubber (instead of dimensionals- for higher pop)

Merry Christmas and Happy Stampin'



No comments: