Monday, December 7, 2009

My Digital Studio Designer template

This page was created using the Designer Template option. It seriously took less than 5 minutes to create this page. I started with the Designer Cocoa II, page 1 template. I removed a white snowflake border from the bottom of the page. The Merry was all white so I changed it by adding Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede. I also changed the bird to Soft Suede. The text is Bradly Hand, (another one of my fav's). I then added my 4 photos by just dragging them to the photo box. I had to rotate a couple of photos, and remove red eye from one. (Yes, MDS has the capabilities of doing all of these functions, andy many more!) When printed, I will probably add glitter to the ornaments. Add Linen thread to my buttons, then put Crystal effects on them. I cannot believe this page was created so fast. Even if I go Hybrid (by adding glitter, thread and Crystal Effects, I will only have 10 minutes into this page. I cannot remember that last time I completed a page in less than one hour.
I love this program soooo much, I don't know how I survived so long without it.
Say it with me girls, "I'm scrapping and I just can't stop!!!"

To order your copy of My Digital Studio visit: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=419

Until then: Happy stampin' and scrappin'

No comments: