Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jingle all the way Decor Elements


I saw were Debbie at Making me crazy made a shadow box similar to this, but cannot find it now on her blog to give you the link. I used the small decor elements, she used a larger one. She had a black frame, and added silver bells. She also tied a bow on the top of her shadow box, which a opted not to do. I simple scored my paper (felted snowflake from Christmas Cocoa paper pack), and fit it inside the shadowbox, so that it also went up the sides. I added silver bells, then I painted the wood with red acrylic paint, then after that dried added a layer of Mod Podge to give the frame a little shine. Then I simply rubbed the Jingle all the way on the glass. It was really easy and I like the way it turned out. This is somethink I will put out year after year.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:  Jingle all the way, small red decor elements rubbon on. Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper. Whisper White cardstock.
Non SU Supplies: 8 x 10 wooden shadow box, silver bells, red acrylic paint and Mod podge

Thanks for looking. Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments: