Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christ is Born bag topper
Last night we had our Christmas Cafe at my church and I always hostess a table, which entails bringing my dishes, a centerpiece and a dessert. I always like to also give a small treat to everyone at my table. This is what I gave out this year. I think they turned out cute. I stamped and embossed "Christ is Born" then stamped the poinsettia and lightly chalked by pounching with a sponge dauber. (Rubbing can smear, so be sure to pounce)

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Christ is Born
Paper: Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, embossing buddy. small flat cello bags, Stampin' Pastels (Poinsettia), Sponge daubers (for pastels), Stampin' Sponges (edges on top note), Top Note Stampin' Up! exclusive Bigz Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Red liner tape

Merry Christmas

No comments: