Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vintage Vogue in Eggplant

Here is one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions mini catalog 2010. I really need to be getting my Valentine Cards made for January, but just had to play with this border set first.  So using the border stamp as my starting point and knowing I wanted a border on the top and the side, this is what I can up with.
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant classic ink and Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: Flourish texturz plate from the Stampin' Up! backgrounds 1, Eggplant rickrack from Orchard Ribbon Originals, Vanillia pearl from the Pretties Kit, Stampin' sponges, leftover rubber (used as dimensionals)

Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek.

No comments: