Monday, December 7, 2009

Having fun with My Digital Studio

I used the create your own template for this 12x12 scrapbook page. I started with the Christmas Cocoa II, pattern 2 paper as my background. Then brought in Real Red cardstock as a layer and sized it to cover the bottom 2/3 of the page. I added the Christmas Jingle border 3 (trees), below that I placed Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon. Next I brought in the Christmas jingle red, green striped and brown ornaments. I added a drop shadow to all three ornaments.  I used Whisper white grosgrain ribbon and bows (resized smaller) to hang the ornaments. I added the Christmas Jingle tag 3 at the top of my page. To make my photo mat I used the Christmas Jingle olive border, which I sized larger. I then added Old Olive cardstock as a layer and sized it to fit just inside my olive border. I added a layer of the Christmas Cocoa II, pattern 2. I copy and pasted the pattern 2 paper twice to get the width I wanted, grouped them together, then copy and pasted that, to get the height I wanted. I imported my photo, added a Old Olive mat. My text is Lucida Handwriting (one of my fav's)
I was really suprised how fast this page came together. I am quite pleased.
I think the only thing I might add when printed is crystal effects or glitter to the ornaments.
Let me know what you think.

No comments: