Sunday, December 20, 2009


MDS - Greatest Moments Designer Template

I needed to unwind tonight, so played with My Digital Studio. It is so awesome to create a wonderful scrapbook page and NOT mess up my room! I had alot of fun with this one. I liked the designer template, but of course, could not leave it alone. I changed the border at the bottom, made the title red instead of white and added a tag punch (resized bigger) for my journaling. I kept the ribbon, and button true size, so I can add the real thing once printed. I think I will frame this and give it to my DH.

Note: I will delete the ribbon and button on my page, print, then add the real ribbon and button, and possibly linen thread on the button. I could just add the ribbon, and use crystal effects on the button if I print it on the page.

No comments: