Thursday, November 5, 2009

Patterned Pines meets Shimmer Paint

I'm back. It has been a long two months, with me being sick more days than well, but I think I have finally recovered. At least I am back stamping again. I have a really fun class scheduled that will allow you to play with the new Shimmer Paints from Stampin' Up! You cannot really tell in the scan but the trees in this card have a beautiful sheen to them. I put 3 drops of Handsome Hunter reinker and 3 drops of Frost White Shimmer paint in a paint pallette, then applied with a sponge dauber. I cased this card from Http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1525351?&cat=17813 but changed the colors, the ribbon, left off the bow and the sentiment, and placed my ribbon behind the top note die. I hope you like it.
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Patterned Pines (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Handsome Hunter reinker
Accessories: Frost White shimmer paint, Top Note Bigs die, 3/8" Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Sponge dauber.
Thanks for looking

No comments: