Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Shot card using the Scallop Oval Frame, Flower, Daisy #2, Beautiful butterfly, Butterfly embosslit
This is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card, to fit inside of the 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" envelope, but in order to fit it in the envelope you would have to cut of part of the daisy or take the largest daisy off the bottom and only put the smallest on the top, So I will have to make my own envelope to fit this card. I got my inspiration from Andrea Walford for this card, and changed the dsp and colors, added rhinestone brads to the daisies, and layered on a second butterfly. Andrea's card might be a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card, the flowers would fit that way, (why didn't I think of that earlier????) Oh well, I still like it.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, It's Your Birthday
Ink: So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Flock Together Designer Series Paper, Tempting Turquoise So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop oval frame, Flower Daisies #2, Beautiful Butterflies (Stampin' Up! exclusive), and the Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! exclusive embosslit die, Ice Circle Rhinestone brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack.
Note: The Saffron flowers were stamped off once, when I made this last night at my Big Shot workshop, I also did the inside. I will make the inside tomorrow and post it.

Thanks for looking

No comments: