Monday, March 8, 2010

Chocolate Bunny with Sending Love Designer Series Paper
At leadership this year I received an awesome Chocolate Bunny swap from Shawn Perez. You can see her card at the bottom of this post. Thank you Shawn, off all the swaps I received this was definately one of my favorites. Here is my version of her card. I changed my card from Vanilla to Chocolate. The front panel from Chocolate with Perfect Polka Dots to Vanilla embossed with Finial Press. I flipped the Sending Love Designer Series Paper over to the glittery side, and changed the panel it was put on from Cocoa to Chocolate. I also changed the ribbon from pink to chocolate, reversed the layers the bunny was on to vanilla, pink then chocolate, and embossed the bunny, which I think really pulls your eye to him.  So my colors were the same minus the cocoa, and I used her exact layout.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & Very Vanilla cardstock, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series paper
Accessories: Big shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Happy Stampin'

No comments: