Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Good Egg with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
I know we have had this set a while, but I love this little chick and have to bring him out each Easter. I used this card for my inspiration, changing up the colors and using brads instead of ribbon. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1305075?&cat=12510
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, So Saffron Designer Series Paper, Tempting Teal and So Saffron cardstock, watercolor paper.
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Scallop Border, Scallop Oval, Large Oval punches, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing tool, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red watercolor crayons, Aqua painters, Apricot 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Soft Subtles brads (I used the Apricot  Appeal brads to match the ribbon, but you could use the So Saffron in the Rich Regals)

No comments: