Tuesday, July 6, 2010

With all my Heart 2 Step Bird Convention 2010 swap
I just never get tired of this bird punch or using the Textured Impressions embossing folders! With convention just a few weeks away Denise, Donna and I are busy making swaps. We have 75 finished so far. It is always so much fun to see all the great cards I get back in exchange. I cased this card from Lianne Carper, you can see here card here. I kept the layout the same but changed the color of my cardstock and designer paper. Have fun making this quick, cute card.
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: With all My Heart
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.
Ink: Baja
Accessories: XL 2 Step Bird punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder

No comments: