Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello Again Convention Swap with Distressed texture plate
Here is another convention swap using the Hello Again Stamp set. This little flower just worked for the card sketches I wanted to do. My friend Donna made this swap for me. I swap where someone had done a card using the Distressed texture plate and the scallop circles. I cannot find the card now to give the link or credit. I did change the stamp set used and the colors, keeping only the sketch the same. It is a bright fun card.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hello Again
Ink: Craft White, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Big Shot, Texture Plates Kit #4 (Distressed Texture plate), Standard Texturz Impression pad, Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Clear embossing powder, Heat tool

No comments: