Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Again Convention 2010 swap
I cannot believe I have never used my Matchbox Messages stamp set until now. The little double lined frame and the vine frame are just to cute. The little flower from Hello Again fit just perfect in the frame, so I figured it was meant to be. I wanted to use some of the 1 1/4" striped ribbon, so that is how my color choices came into play. I also just had to use the Square Lattice textured impressions folder. They really make a card fast and fabulous. The card sketch I used came from this card here. I changed the colors, the flower and used the wide ribbon instead to two rows of ribbon.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hello Again and Matchbox Messages
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive and Rose Red
Accessories: Old Olive, Regal Rose and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers, Old Olive 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder.

No comments: