Monday, July 12, 2010

Animal Stories Giraffe Convention 2010 swap card
I had half a dozen packets left from my Animal Crackers card, and since that stamp set retired, as well as the designer paper used on that card, I thought I would just change the one piece of dsp and stamp the giraffe from Animal Stories to replace the giraffe from Animal Crackers. Everything was cut, except the new dsp, so a few quick cuts and stamp a few giraffes, and prestro, 6 more swaps! I am so lucky to have the friends I do, because Denise stamped and put these together for me. Here is the original post with the Animal Crackers set.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Animal Stories
Ink: Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight Stampin Write Markers
Paper: Pacific Point, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla card stock. Subtles Designer Series Paper (Wild Wasabi)
Accessories: 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon

No comments: