Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fang-tastic Vampire Blood - Hand Sanitizer box

















Here is my fifth and final hand sanitizer box. The little vampire in Fang-tastic was perfect for the bottle of Vampire Blood. I also used the new Bat punch on the inside with embossing powder on him to make him shiny. (I was to impatient to wait for my Crystal Lacquer to dry). I used the Aqua Painter, and by squeezing the lid on my classic ink pad, I was able to use the ink in the lid to water color my Vampire and little bats. I hope you enjoyed my little collection on hand sanitizers as much as I enjoyed making them.  I will be making some fall projects later this week and will get them posted as soon as I can. Until then, happy stampin'.

All supplies Stamin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Fang-tastic
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock, Neutrals (black) Designer Series Paper collection
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive classic plus Basic Black Craft
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval and Bat punches. Aqua Painter, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Basic Black embossing powder, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: