Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spider Web Textured Impressions folder - hand sanitizer
This hand sanitizer box is interactive. The little spider on the front is attached to hemp twine (dyed black) so it dangles. I think the textured web on the front and the web wheel on the inside go together and make this little box really cool. The Raven lace also adds a lot to the theme of the box. The sentiment in the House of Haunts was also perfect for this project because of the little spiders included. This is one of my favorites.
At my September stamp camps you get to choose which one of the five hand sanitizer boxes you want to make. The bottle of hand sanitizer is included. This is a perfect gift for your little goblins, especially if you do not want to give out candy. (What!, No candy, tell me it's not true!) Sorry, I guess you can tell that I am a candy (sugar) lover. Yes, you can keep your chocolate, just give me gummies, licorice, or any other sugary treat and I am a happy stamper. Well enough about me, here is what you need to make this fun little box.

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: House of Haunt, Batty For You, Web standard Stampin' Around wheel
Ink: Basic Black craft
Paper: Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Big Shot die cut machine, Spider Web Embossing folder, Raven lace, Basic Black embossing powder, Hemp twine, Mini glue dots, Tombo Multipurpose liquid glue, 1 3/4" x 7/8" oval punch, standard Stampin' Around handle, Corner rounder punch, Googlie eyes (not SU) and hand sanitizer (not SU)

No comments: