Thursday, September 23, 2010

And the winner is.........

Congratulations to Susan Bishop. She is the lucky winner of a FREE stamp set. All Susan had to do to win her FREE stamp set, is open up the September newsletter. I will be repeating this contest again next month, so be sure to read your newsletter, if you are not receiving my newsletter, sign up today buy simply clicking on my calendar. That will take you to my Stampin' Up! web site. Look at the top right hand side, just under my name and you will see "request my newsletter", and simply click on that, fill out the information and click submit. It's that easy! You then will receive my monthly newsletter with information about my upcomming classes, any specials going on that month, project ideas, and more.

Happy Stampin'
Janet

No comments: