Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fang-tastic witch with Candy Corn hand sanitizer


When I saw the stamp in Fang-tastic that said "Witch way is the candy?" I knew I just had to make a Candy Corn hand sanitizer box with the little witch on it. I really love the Wicked Fun Designer Series paper (on the inside), the black polka dots are fuzzy.

I am having a lot of fun with these little hand sanitizers. Thank goodness there is only five of them, or I just might spend the rest on my life working on them. (just kidding!) Actually, these are perfect little Halloween treats for me, because I have three grand kids in California, and I am in South Carolina. Since chocolate doesn't mail very well, these will be the perfect little treats to send them (with money for chocolate, of course!) I only have one more box to post tonight. Tomorrow I will make and post the final box. I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am.

All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Fang-tastic
Ink: Basic Black craft, Classic inks: Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker
Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock. Wicked Fun Designer Series paper and Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack (Basic Black)
Accessories: Punches: Modern Label, 1 3/4" x 7/8" large oval, Corner Rounder and Word Window; Aqua painter, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta ribbon, Sticky strip, Distressing tool from the Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, hand sanitizer (not Stampin' Up!)

No comments: