Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Always in my Heart - Be my Valentine card


Do you want to make a easy card but also what it to be amazing? Then this is that card for you. This card features the Always in my Heart bundle which includes the Always in My Heart stamp set and coordination Floral Heart dies. When you buy both together you get the bundle price of 10% off. I added the Scripty 3d embossing folder and hope you love this card as much as I did. I saw where someone did the floral heart in black with pink and loved it, I opted to add a bit of Red to my pink and white and really like the result. All products used in this card are from Stampin' Up! and can be purchased from my one line store here
Stamps: Always in my Heart
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Real red, Blushing Bride, Basic Black and Basic White cardstock. Thick Basic White for the banner. 
Accessories: Stamp, Cut and Emboss machine, Floral hearts dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombo Multi liquid glue. 

 

No comments: