Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Kangaroo & Company -Valentines Day card

I love this kangaroo stamp set with all the fun things to put in her pouch. It wasn't until I stamped, colored and die cut it that I realized that the slit in her pouch cut with the die cut. Goodbye Exacto knife! It also had to look at the catalog samples to figure out what the one die was. When I saw it was to put things into the pouch I was in awe. Whoever designed the stamp and die did an amazing jog in my opinion. When I saw a card by Cindy Brumbaugh using the Stitched hearts dies with the Kangaroo I had to make this card. I changed the color of cardstock, the embossing folder used and put the hearts in the pouch. I also put the sentiment on the pull tab instead of on the front of the card. All supplies used in this card are available in my online store here. Supplies used are listed below. 
 

Supply list
Stamps: Kangaroo & Company
Stampin' Blends: Light and Dark Real Red, Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Light Basic Black
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Real Red, Basic White and Thick Basic White
Accessories: Stamp, Cut and Emboss machine, Kangaroo Dies (can be purchased with stamp set with a 10% off bundle price), Stitched Hearts dies, Scripty 3D embossing folder. Stampin' Dimensionals. 

No comments: