Monday, January 11, 2021

Forever and Always

I love the Forever and Always stamp set on page 13 of the January - June mini catalog. I have paired it with the coordinating Always dies and True Love Designer series paper. I really like the pop of pink on the black and white card. I cased this card from a card done by Brian King you can see here. I used Flirty Flamingo instead of Blushing Bride and put my stamped image at the top since I used the Forever & stamp instead of the Together stamp Brian used. I used the die cut love and  shadow on the inside to coordinate with the Always on the outside. I also stamped the smaller flower up in the corner and a sentiment under the love in black. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! and can be purchase on my online store here. And since it is Sale a-bration through the end of February you can earn exclusive Sale a-bration stamps or paper with you qualified purchase. Supplies used are listed below. 

Stamps: Always and Forever

Ink: Momento Black

Paper: Basic Black, White and Flirty Flamingo card stock. True Love designer series paper.

Accessories: Stamp, Cut and Emboss machine, Always dies (available in the bundle with stamp set to save you 10%), Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Tombo Multi liquid glue.

No comments: