Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 2021 Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit

I really loved the January 2021 Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin kit. It came with a really great stamp set you can see pictured below.  
This first card pretty much followed the card given except I cut the card in half trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4" and put it on a black card base. I put the other half on the inside since it is light enough that you could stamp or write on. This month we also got a spool of black ribbon and these cool epoxy hearts used on this card. The heart outline and flowers were pre printed on the white card front. I stamped the inside with of the heart with the awesome stamp included added the ribbon and hearts. The Love and scallop were punch out die cuts also included in the kit. So the only thing not in the kit was the black cardstock. 
This card I did almost exactly as the sample except the placement of the ribbon and I chose to stamp the sentiment in black ink (not included). The mailbox and red and brown hearts and flowers were pre printed. I added the epoxy hearts and stars included in the kit. You also get the dimensional pops and adhesive dots with your kit. 
This card features the snail stamp included in the kit. He is so adorable. I cased this card from someone and I cannot find it now to give them credit. I did make a few minor changes just to Janitize it, lol. 

Here is the card once you open it. I used the large heart to stamp the panel at the top of the card and the small hearts and flowers cluster at the inside bottom. I used the Stitched be mine dies from the June 2020 to May 2021 catalog. Since that die cuts the scallop heart as an outline and cuts the inside out at the same time I was able to make it all white on the inside and a white heart with red scallop outline on the front using the same die. 

Supplies used (for snail card)
Stamps: Sending hearts January 2021 Paper Pumpkin
Ink. Real Red and Momento Black
Stampin' Blends: Light and Dark Real Red, Ivory
Paper: Real Red, White and Thick White
Accessories: Stamp, Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Be Mine dies  and Layering Squares dies

No comments: