Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hearts & Kisses Bundle - You go girl card

When I first went through the January -June 2021 mini catalog the Hearts and Kisses stamp set caught my eye. I love the sentiments , the lips, the lipstick, the hearts and the fun scribble backround (not used on this card). There is a punch that goes with this stamp set the punches the lips and large heart (not used) Then when Frenchie posted a card using this set I knew I had to make it. So I cased her card, using it as a card sketch. I loved the idea of the lips in the mirror, putting on lipstick and the heart border on the inside so I cased that. I opted for Magenta Madness and black and also to use Basic Gray on my lipstick tube (coloring the stamp with the markers) rather than have it the same color as the lipstick. Then I chose to use patterned paper as my back ground and stamped the sentiment in Magenta and cut around the sentiment. I glued down the frame, mirror, lips and sentiment and then popped the lipstick. I hope you love it as much as I do. 


 Supplies used: 

Stamp: Heart &  Kisses* 

Ink: Magenta Madness

Stampin' Write Markers: Magenta Madness and Basic Gray 

Paper: Magenta Madness, Basic Black, White and thick White cardstock. Silver Foil

Accessories: Stamp, Cut and Emboss machine, Ornate Layers Dies, Kiss Punch*, Foam Adhesive stips, Tombo Multi liquid glue 

*available in a bundle saving you 10%

No comments: