Sunday, October 17, 2010

Merry Crittermasn Sledding bunny card
This card is also part of my October Christmas Card stamp camp. It is really not as hard or time consumming as you would think. I traced my snowmounds on a piece of scrap paper and cut them out, then using them as masks, I sponged the top of the mound with Baja Blue classic ink. I also sponged the sky. Make sure that you stamp and mask your sledding bunny before you do any thing else, or you might have a bunny with a blue face, (ask me how I know.) I stamped the sentiment at the end and was quite pleased that it fit my hill so well. It looks like I planned it that way, but really luck on my side. I suggest that you stamp your sentiment on your scrap and then trace your mound. I would love to take credit for this card, but I actually cased it from Stephanie Lamontagne, another Stampin' up demonstrator. I added the sentiment, changed the colors and left off the bow. Thank you Stephanie for the cute card and inspiration.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Merry Crittermas and Bright Christmas
Ink: Baja Blue and Black StazOn
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Blue and Whisper White
Accessories: SU Watercolor pencils, Aqua painter, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter and Stampin' Sponges.

No comments: