Saturday, October 16, 2010

Snowman with Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric scarf


I know those that attend my October stamp camp will have as much fun as I did making this cute card featuring our new designer fabric. The fact that we have designer paper to match our fabric makes it twice as fun as you can see by this card. Just click on my calendar for the dates on this camp.
I received a card as a swap from Susan Roades in Ohio that I got my inspiration from. Susan made a snowman and make a fabric scarf. I changed the fabric, added the Top Note die and sponging, put my matching designer paper at the bottom (instead of the side) of the card and made my eyes and buttons back. Thank you Susan for you great swap and inspiration.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: none (I know, how that can be so!)
Ink: Baja Blue and Garden Green (sponging)
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Baja Blue, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black card stock. Candy Cane designer series paper.
Accessories: Candy Cane designer fabric, 1 3/4" circle and 1 3/8" circle punches, Owl punch (for eyes and buttons), big Shot die cutting machine, Top Note (Stampin' Up! exclusive) die, Mini Glue dots, Multi purpose liquid glue

Thanks for looking

No comments: