Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tags til Christmas with Peaceful Season and Seasonal Sentiments on the inside

I had the dec 25 portion that I stamped yesterday once in Cherry Cobbler and once in Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake, then today I was going to figure out what I was going to do with it. But when I got home today my Stampin' Success (a monthly magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators) had come in the mail and this card was in it. So I quickly re-stamped on Very Vanilla Card stock and made this card. The inside is my own creations. This is a fun fast card and a part of my Christmas stamp camps this month.



All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Seasonal Sentiments and Peaceful Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip Classic
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla 8 1/2x11 card stock, Chocolate Chip 12x12 textured card stock
Accessories: Decorator Label punch, Chantilly 1/2" crochet trim, Big Shot die cutting machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'
I hope to see you at the Christmas Cards stamp camp. Remember, reservations are required.

No comments: