Friday, October 15, 2010

French Foliage Reverse masking technique
Are you getting sick of French Foliage???? Did I tell you that I love this stamp set???

I just had to post this last card with French Foliage, that was featured at my last workshop, before I move on to Christmas cards, yes I said Christmas cards. Christmas cards will the be focus of my October stamp camps. I will be getting up samples soon. October stamp camp dates are on my web site, just click on my calendar in the right side margin. I hope to see you there.

Anyway, back to the card. I cased this card from a card I saw by Lynn Pratt. I changed the colors, made the card shabby, left off the button, adding a stamped image in its place. I also stamped the background with the Woodgrain stamp. This the the reverse masking technique that I featured awhile back on this card.  Instructions for the technique are on the previous post that you can view by clicking on the blue word "card" above.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: French Foliage and Woodgrain background
Ink: Early Espresso and Old Olive
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Distresser from cutter kit, 3/4" circle punch, Stampin' sponges

No comments: