Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lovely as a Tree Retiform (Grid Technique)
I just never get tired of Lovely as a tree, althought I tend to use the Pine tree, and group of trees more than the Oak tree. I have never been a big fan the the Retiform (grid technique) but it just seems to work so well with this card. When I find the link for my inspiration card I will edit this post with the information. This card will be part of my May "Fathers Day - Masculine stamp camp"

All Supplies Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Wonderful Favorites, Sanded and En Francais
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and VersaMark
Assessories: Stampin' Pastels, Sponge daubers, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Up! punch windows, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin'

No comments: