Saturday, May 22, 2010

Square Lattice Motorcyle card with Silver Smooch Spray

Another one of the awe-some swaps I received had the motor-cycle done with the Square Lattice. (I am loving this embossing folder!) I changed the colors, made it larger, so it fits just perfect in our small open end envelopes, left off the strip of designer paper and lowered the sentiment below the Top Note die. I also embossed the motorcycle since the Smooch Spray made the Square Lattice shine, I thought the bike needed to shine also. I am really please with how it turned out. This just might end up being my favorite Masculine card.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Motorcycle and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Black Craft
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Stampin' Up! exclusive Top Note Die, Stampin' Up! exclusive Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, Color Catcher, Watercolor pencils, Aqua Painter, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Clear embossing powder

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin'

No comments: