Friday, May 7, 2010

Motorcycle card that was my make and take at the local National Scrapbooking Weekend event

This is a new stamp from the new Summer Mini Catalog. Click on the picture of the mini catalog to view all the fabulous products inside. Congradulations to Janet Bagnell for winning my door prize (an alphabet stamp set and the matching numbers stamp set). I enjoyed visiting with everyone that attended the event and visited my booth.

All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Motorcycle
Paper: Soft Suede, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and Soft Suede
Accessories: Mat pack, paper piercer, distressing tool from cutter kit, silver brads, stampin sponges

1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Janet - I love this image (my husband and I ride a motorcycle and this is perfect). I was so excited to see my name on your blog as a winner of the prize - thank you so much.