Sunday, May 23, 2010


Pawsitively Teddy Grahams Jar
I have really enjoyed working on the Masculine projects lately, but had a downline meeting and wanted to do this project with my girls. I had seen where several different ladies had done the Pawsitively embossed teddy bear on baby food jars and a friend of mine had some empty Frappuccino bottles that she gave me, she here is my version.

All Supplies: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: none used
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Creamy Caramel (retiring soon, so get yours now!) cardstock
Ink: Creamy Caramel (retiring), Rose Red, Basic Black and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting Machine. Pawsitively and Lil' Paws embosslit dies, Scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle and Scallop edge border punches, 1" Chocolate Chip double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, Stampin dimensionals, aquapainter, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, Rose Pink glitter from the Fine Cosmo Stampin' glitter pack, Red liner tape, crystal effects and sanding block
I used the crystal effects to attach the Chocolate Scallop circle to lid of Frappuccino bottle. I used the Stampin' Writemarkers (brush tip) lightly on the bear, then smoothed out to lighten with the aqua painter. Since I needed the 1 3/8" circle punch for the Lil' Paws and the next size up was to big for the scallop circle punch, I punched a Scallop Circle in Rose Red cardstock, then cut off the scallop tips and sanded with the sanding block to smooth any areas that didn't look good. This also make the circle a smidge smaller, which was just perfect to layer between the Chocolate scallop and Lil' Paws piece. I also added crystal effects to the eyes and nose, which didn't show up good in my picture, but is really a nice touch.

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin'

No comments: