Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sentimental Journey Chipboard Coaster box

This is one the the projects for Stamp camp this month. The theme is Masculine/Father's Day. I've had these chipboard coasters that I bought on the internet through a group buy and just had not used them yet. I used four 4" x 5 3/8" coasters for the sides and one 4" x 4" for the bottom. This box could be used as a pencil, remote or eyeglass holder. I am really please at how it turned out. I used hemp twine instead of ribbon because I thought it looked more masculine. To dye the twine black simply place on your black ink pad, pressing down with a sponge dauber, and pull. Heat set.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Sentimental Journey (Summer Mini catalog)
Paper: Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper, Riding Hood Red (returning in color) , Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
Ink: Riding Hood Red classic, Basic Black craft
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die (Stampin' Up! exclusive), Square Lattice Textured Inpressions Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up! exclusive, Summer Mini catalog), Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, 3/16" corner rounder, 1" circle and My Way punches, Crop-a-dile, clear embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge daubers,  Stampin' Sponges, Natural Hemp twine (dyed black), heat gun

Happy Stampin'

No comments: