Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pacific Point Tropical Breezes

using the new Tropical Party Stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog. I cased this card from Sharon Field.   http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/2010/04/tropical-island-tutorial-sneak-peek.html
I used sponges instead of the brayer for my background.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Tropical Party
Paper: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Soft Suded, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue classic pads
Accessories: Soft Suded Stampin' Write Marker, Blender Pen, Tombow Multi Liquid Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensioanls, Stampin' Sponges, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Janet - I remember this card when I was in Charleston. Great job.

I have left several messages and sent emails regarding my address - have you received them?

Thanks

Janet