Thursday, June 17, 2010

12X12 Scrapbook page with Flower made using the Stampin' Up! Extra Large Ornament Punch
I was inspired by a scrapbook page posted on Stampin Connection by Taylor Madge that I had to make one. Her layout was done in Blush Blossom(retiring this month) and Crumb Cake (aka Kraft). I changed the colors, moved the  flower to the top left corner, I didn't distress my border panel (I know, I know, your shocked!) I also added the ribbon across the bottom (layered on a strip of Riding Hood Red cardtock), and added the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware for my title. I also used the build a brad for the center of my flower instead of a pearl. Once I had my color chosen, my flower made, and my border panel made, I decided to use this picutre of my daughter. (Originally I was going to use one of those old time photos). I like the way the flower pops off the page since it is done is Regal Rose, yet my mats are Riding Hood Red. I am so glad they brought this color back, and except for a Christmas I prefer it over Real Red. I used the Hodgepodge Hardware because I felt the page needed more than just a punched out title. I printed the Title on my computer on the Saraha Sand cardstock, then punched it out with the Designer Label punch.

So, I challenge you, get out your stamps and start scrapbooking!!!

No comments: