Monday, June 21, 2010

New Stamp set: Artistic Etchings
in Black and Cherry Cobbler
I finally had time to play with some of my new products that will be in the new catalog. I just love this new stamp set called Artistic Etchings. Stamping the medallion from the stamp set with Basic Black on the Cherry Cobbler paper, then using the new Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions plate makes quite a stunning background. I would live to take credit for this idea, but I cased it from Joanne Travis, you can view her card at: http://sleepyinseattle.net/. There is not a direct link to this card so just go to her archive under June 2010 and look for Artistic Etchings. I did make a few modifications. I left off the sentiment, the library clip, the hemp twine and punched border, opting to just add a ribbon border, and moving it to the left side of the card. I also stamped in Basic Gray instead of the Expresso. On the inside of the card I opted to leave off a sentiment and place on the the stamps in the set at the top center. This card will be a part of my July stamp camp.

You can order this stamp set on July 1st. The new catalog will also be on line on the first, but you can get your copy this Saturday at my open house. Click on my calendar for more details.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Basic Black, and Basic Gray
Accessories:  Black 5/8" Satin ribbon, Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Big Shot (die cutting machine), Vintage Wallpaper Textured impression folder

No comments: