Thursday, June 10, 2010

Motorcycle - stamp, ink, paper and pencils

The only thing I added to this card was the colored pencils , em-bossing and paper tearing, so this is also a good card for a beginners class. The card I used for my make and take on National Scrapbooking Day was my inspiration. You can see that card here: http://janetloves2stamp.blogspot.com/2010/05/moto-rcycle-card-that-was-my-make-and.html. I did make a few changes, I left off the brads and the distressing on the main image. I also made my mats a bit smaller and made my vertical panel larger. I also added a second red layer to the vertical panel. This time I left the Suede panel blank. I really like both cards, but think this one is more suitable for beginners.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Motorcycle (Summer Mini)
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red (returning color)
Ink: Black Craft
Accessories: Clear embossing power, watercolor pencils and aquapainter (optional)

No comments: