Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral and Manhattan Rose

This is another case from the swap I was in recently. I changed up the colors, and the sentiment stamp set and punches. I also added the inside portion. I just never get tired of the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set or the Manhattan Flower Embossing folder, so what could be better than to put both of them on one card. I have done it before, but I really like the side by side panels. I really like the way the sentiment from On your Birthday goes so well with the sentiment used from Oval All. This is the fourth and final card for the June stamp camp.
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Oval All and On Your Birthday
Paper: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Confetti White
Ink: Rose Red and Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower embossing folder, Large Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, 1/4" Rose Red grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Janet - this is a beautiful. I just love the colors. By the way, I still haven't received a package from the drawing from the national scrapbook day - can you please email me if there's a problem. Thanks