Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Grad graduation card
I needed a grad-uation card for my grand-daughter,so this is what I came up with. I found tassels at my favorite dollar store that had the little 2010 charm and I wanted to use that, so I thought a graduation cap would be just the ticket. I used the Happy Grad stamp from the 2010 Summer Mini Catalog and Tassel Time (a retired stamp set). I wish now I had ordered the Go, Graduate from the Summer Mini. I am still happy how it turned out. This is a 4x4 card. I used the jumbo brad and make it black by pressing into my black craft pad and embossing with black embossing powder. The inside bottom of the card has a pocket to put money in.
All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Happy Grad and Tassel Time (retired)
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Black craft
Accessories: Heat tool, black embossing powder, jumbo brads, 1" circle punch, sticky strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack, watercolor pencils, tassel and charm (not Stampin' Up!)

No comments: