Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blissful Bride in Baja Blue
This is the third card for July's stamp. I wish you could see how beautiful this is with the wedding dress stamped on Shimmery White paper. This is my version of a card by Lori Rider. I just loved the layers on her card, so I used the same layout with just a few modifications. I left off the sentiment, brads, smooch and glitter. I used different designer paper, and instead of using designer paper on the next level, I embossed my paper, using our wonderful Texturz Embossing Folders. The dress is stamped on Shimmery White paper and it is layered on a embossed layer. You can see Lori's card here: http://divastamper.blogspot.com/2010/05/blissful-bride-bling.html.
I also used our new 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon (this ribbon has already become my favorite!) The sentiment on the inside says "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, weddig wishes just for you!" The sentiment comes with this wonderful set, that also has a bouquet of flowers, a cake, a scallop border stamp, plus "You're invited" and "For the bride and groom" stamps. A total of 8 stamps. It is available wood or clear mounted. This stamp set is in our Summer Mini catalog, so it will only be available until August 31, 2010. To order yours click on the "click to order button" or call me directly.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Blissful Bride
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Shimmery White, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black and Baja Breeze
Accessories: Aqua Painter, 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions folder

No comments: