Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Scoops and Presto Designer Series Paper

This card was a case from this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1693876?&cat=19069. I didn't use the embossing folders, but used the Presto Patterns DSP and Itty Bitty Backgrounds instead. I also changed the colors somewhat. The Presto Paper is fun to use, It looks blank, unless you hold it at a angle then you can see the pattern. I just rubbed the Soft Suede ink with a Stampin' Sponge and the pattern is revealed. I like the way that rubbing on the color leaves a sort of uneven color pattern. I really think that adds to the look. I had alot of fun with this card. I hope you enjoy it. If you want the Itty Bitty Background stamp set, or the Jumbo Grommets then you need to get your order in soon, as both of these are retiring this month. The Jumbo Grommets are as supplies last.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sweet Scoops and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Soft Suded, So Saffron and Regal Rose
Paper: Soft Suded, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla and Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Jumbo Grommets, Mini glue dots, Mat pack, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: