Monday, August 16, 2010

Aviary, French Foliage and Occasional Quotes Simply Adorned

Here is another Simply Adorned. This is the largest charm measuring 1 1/2" x 2". You can see the beveled grass good in this picture. I just love this new Aviary set. It comes with lots of bird cages a birds, and even a owl. The Love comes from a hostess set "Occasional Quotes. I just used my marker to ink only the word love. I have two rhinestone jewels on the bird cage. At convention I saw a charm with the Aviary set and knew I had to make one.
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Aviary, French Foliage and Occasional Quotes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Basic Gray classic, Basic Black craft,
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write marker
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Rhinestone jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Simply Adorned charm

No comments: