Thursday, August 5, 2010

Upsy Daisy - Direct to rubber technique

See what you can do with a rubber stamp and markers!
I colored directly on the stamp with my Stampin' Write Markers. (You want to make sure your markers are water based-not permanent) First I colored the entire flower using Pretty in Pink, then just on the tips of the flowers I used Melon Mambo. The stems are Olive Green. The sentiment was also stamped in Olive Green. This was a case of a card on Stampin' Connection. I changed the colors, casing only the layout.

I wanted to post this card even though it is not part of the August stamp camp. I still need to make the final project for camp. I will hopefully get it made and posted tomorrow or Saturday.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Olive Green Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
Accessories Olive Green 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

No comments: