Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Basket and Blooms, Beautiful butterfly purse and mini cards

This is one of the projects I did at a Late Night Stampers event before convention. On the inside of the card, we used a stamp from the Charming stamp set, I opted to use a stamp from the Elements of Style stamp set, since it is also used. I have loaned out my Sanded Background stamp, and Beautiful Wings embosslit, so if I don't get those back in time, that will also be changed. It also ties shut at the handle with our new Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, I just forgot to put in one in the picture. The instructors for this project were Kate Cecil, Fran Kennedy, Virigina Killmore and Marilyn Schlueter. Thanks ladies for the wonderful project.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: Sanded, Elements of Style and Punched Potpourri
Inks: Baja Breeze and Soft Suede
Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and vellum card stock. Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Sticky Strip, glue dots, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Natural Hemp Twine, Boho Blossoms punch, Basket and Blooms XL die, Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot die cut machine.

No comments: