Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simply Adorned - Inspired by Nature and Charming

This is the flip side of the large charm (the birds and birdcage). I decided that I wanted to see how Dazzling Diamonds glitter looked in the Simply Adorned charms. I think it looks fabulous, don't you? With this large charm you can use just about all your favorite stamps. This charm has the two smaller flowers on the Inspired by Nature stamp, (my favorite stamp that is 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"!) I am having a lot of fun making these charms. I simply went into my closet to see what colors went with my clothes, then picked my stamps and now I have exclusive, one of a kind jewelry. Click on the shop now button to order your Simply Adorned charms.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Inspired by Nature and Charming
Stampin' Write Markers: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede and Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter 

No comments: