Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fang-tastic Treat Sacks, with new Waffle paper!
Look what I got today. This is a sneak peek of some of the products that will be in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. This products will be available for purchase on September 1, 2010. I just love these Mini lunch sacks (they come already scalloped), and check out the Waffle paper (it looks like leather, but I embossed mine with the new Spider Web  Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The cute little vampire and witch are from the Fang-tastic stamp set. I also used the new Raven 1/2" lace trim. My inspiration for this project came from a card in the new mini catalog. They used the purple panel with the embossed waffle paper and the Raven lace on the side. I decided to use the panel on a treat sack instead of a card.

We will do this project at stamp camp, but you have to wait until September. I know, I know, but you will survive, I promise. And, wait until you see the other Halloween and Christmas products in the mini. Keep watching my blog, I will be posting a few more sneak peeks. Until then, happy stampin'

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fang-tastic, Decor Stampin' Around standard wheel and handle
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, new Waffle paper
Inks: Basic Black and Black standard Stampin' Around cartridge
Accessories: Mini lunch sacks, Spider Web Textured Impressions embossing folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Pastels, Stampin' Sponges, 1/2" Raven lace trim, Mini glue dots

No comments: