Sunday, August 15, 2010

Simply Adorned - Tiny Tags and French Foliage (sneak peek)

Tomorrow at my down line meeting I want my group to make inserts for the Simply Adorned Charms. Today I made these two as samples. I wanted something simple, in black and white so I used the french script stamp that is in the French Foliage stamp set (available Sept 1, 2010 in the Holiday Mini Catalog) and the floral from Tiny Tags. I also added one of our Rhinestone jewels. Did you know that you can use the small jewels and the 2 smallest of our pearls in the Simply Adorned? This insert is in the back of the 1 1/4" x 1" charm. the front is beveled, the back is not.

Just in case you are not familiar with the Simply Adorned. This is our line of jewelry. They are charms, so you can buy one, or one of each size, and make as many inserts as you want. By making different inserts, you can have a different necklace (or bracelet) for every day of the week. Isn't that just to cool???

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tiny Tags and French Foliage
Ink: Basic Gray classic and Basic Black craft
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Clear embossing powder. Rhinestone jewel, Simply Adorned charm

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: